Our mission is to enhance the quality of life in the Town of Wilson’s Mills by working cooperatively with the public and within the framework of the U.S. Constitution by enforcing the laws, preserving the peace and protecting life and property. We will serve all citizens with the highest degree of respect, professionalism and integrity. We are committed to the prevention of crime and reducing fear while working to develop a partnership with our community and being responsive to the needs and concerns of our community.
As police professionals, we shall dedicate ourselves to the preservation of liberty and justice for all by understanding the following principles:
- Life and individual freedoms are sacred.
- All persons should be treated fairly and equitably.
- The role of law enforcement is to resolve problems through the enforcement of existing laws.
- Community pride is important.
- Cultivating trust is imperative to good community relations.